Home / Projects / Directional /
new headquarters in mestre for ligabue group s.p.a, a historic company now in its third generation that offers catering and hotel services on any type of ship, oil platform or large construction site.
The new Ligabue Group headquarters represents a path made up of relationships, consulting, assistance in the design phase, quality of the proposed products and cost parameterization, a real service aimed at accompanying designers and clients to the realization of their aesthetic/quality requirements.
A tailor-made project, then, adapted to the needs and designed on the basis of each individual client; a true customization of the final artifact, a tailor-made suit at reasonable cost.
The renovations, by Arch. Fabiano Pasqualetto in collaboration with Arch. Scattolon, were completed in one month.
The intervention involved the construction of 1,500 square meters of office space, specifically the renovation work involved the supply and installation of:
- Calcium sulfate indoor raised floor with self-laying PVC wood plank effect finish;
- Parquet Flooring for Executive Offices;
- Tetris indoor raised floor in bathroom areas;
- Twin floor Outdoor raised floor with ceramic tile and wood deck finish;
- Stoneware wall tiles in the bathroom rooms;
- Perimeter plasterboard walls and counterwalls;
- White microperforated metal ceiling with sound absorbing tnt;
- Construction of acoustic baffles in the gap between the ceiling and the roof structure;
- Glazed and blind movable walls;
- interior doors;
- PVC and aluminum exterior perimeter windows and doors, including structural glazed walls facing the terrace;
- Painting of all rooms.