- High comfort at the footsteps.
- Excellent acoustic comfort.
- Excellent carrying capacity.
- High fire resistance.
- Interchangeable panels and easy to remove.
- Wide range of finishes.
- PG3 - 34 mm thickness, for maximum performance.
- PG6 - thickness 30 mm, ideal in combination with ceramic stoneware.
- PG2 - thickness 22 mm, used only with ceramics and stoneware.
- PG1 - 12 mm thick, used only with stone and galvanized steel bottom tray.
The raised floor panels with calcium sulphate core are considered the top of the range and is used in cases where a floor with high performance in terms of mechanical strength, fire resistance, thermal and acoustic insulation is required.
This type of core consists of a monolithic layer of anhydrous calcium sulfate reinforced with recycled cellulosic fibers, in class 0 (class A1 according to EN13501-1) reaction to fire.
The feature that guarantees the high performance is the density. Nesite uses calcium sulfate with a density of 1600 kg/m³, the highest available on the market.