A container of "departing" destinies, reference point over the centuries for pilgrims and travellers. The Commenda di San Giovanni di Prè, one of the most ancient complexes of Genoa, today welcomes its latest guest: the new National Museum of Italian Emigration (MEI), designed by Gnosis Studio. Immersive and sensorial, the space will recount the many stories
- Versatility of colours and finishes.
- Formaldehyde-free panel (class EN 717-1) with a low volatile content varnish, certified Indoor Air Comfort GOLD
- 100% recyclable components, reusable at the end of the product life cycle.
- Contributes to LEED certification.
4.0 is the completely customizable raised access flooring with pigmented resin top surface which, after drying, forms an anti-scratch and shock-resistant film.
The color range is available in 2 versions, PLAIN (homogeneous effect) and CONCRETE (with calcium sulfate in transparency), and choose between the colours of the Nesite collection or directly from the RAL scale.
With 4.0 you can decide:
• Opacity (glossy, semi-gloss and opaque).
• Finishing (standard or embossed).
• Graphic elements, inserted through digital printing process, for a further customization of the floor.Contributes to LEED certification.
• Reusable at the end of the product life cycle.
For the available collections, please contact the sales office.