CLIENTE: Grafiche Valpolicella
Home / Projects / Directional /
New headquarters Grafiche Valpolicella, a building with an essential volume able to offer unexpected internal perspective views, with a great depth of field and a strong correlation between inside and outside.
- Supply and installation of raised floor;
- Supply of porcelain stoneware wall tiles;
- Supply and installation of movable glass walls;
- Installation of roller blinds.
The company relied on the experience of Nesite Contract for the modernization of the new company headquarters.
The particularly ambitious project we developed was aimed at highlighting Grafiche Valpolicella’s vision: innovation and design.
The choice of materials and workmanship was particularly accurate, every detail was analysed and studied down to the smallest detail. In line with the client’s requests, we created a raised floor in porcelain stoneware.
We also opted for a refined and elegant choice, deciding to install mobile walls in smoked glass with bronzed effect and black profile.
Finally, we chose the various elements of the office furnishings, making all the cupboards with the same cladding as the full-height entrance hall, as well as the choice of desks, retractable roller blinds and operational and executive seating.
- Twin Floor indoor raised floor in porcelain stoneware 60×60;
- Movable walls in smoked glass with bronzed effect and black profile;
- Equipped walls in conglomerate wood, finished with melamine coating;
- Operational desks and chairs, meeting and executive tables;
- Concealed roller blinds, complete with fibreglass filter screens and class 1 fireproof PVC.