Azienda Servizi Energetici
Home / Projects / Contract /
Renovation of the headquarters of an important energy services company in northern Italy and construction of a new conference room.
- Production and installation of all raised floors
- Application of all porcelain wall and floor coverings
- Construction of The Main Conference Hall/auditorium.
Nesite’s Contract division was in charge of the installation of all the raised and glued floors and of the construction of the main conference room/auditorium. The steps and the ramps of the auditorium have been realized through the use of a hidden steel bearing structure, assembled on site, then covered with Tetris floor in sulphate 28 mm thick, 60 x 120 mm nominal size and wood effect porcelain stoneware; the result is a monolithic structure that keeps some areas inspectable, in order to meet the need to access to the air treatment machines housed underneath. The result is a monolithic structure that can still be inspected in some areas, in order to meet the need to access the air treatment machines housed below the staircase. Everything was then completed with the installation of the seats anchored to the staircase below which the electrical system and the network cable for the workstations had been prepared.
- Raised floor: PLTMMH panels in high density chipboard thickness mm. 38 covered in porcelain stoneware 600×600 mm wood effect
- MPL-type structure
- Structure with auditorium steps in: 28 mm thick sulphate Tetris nominal size 60 x 120 mm and wood effect stoneware covering
- Auditorium seating: modular bench with built-in seating.