Rafael Vinoly Credits: Rafael Vinoly Architects
Home / Projects / Museums /
Construction of the new New York University campus in Abu Dhabi, a site of approximately 15.4 hectares, divided into two lots.
The construction activities has involved the provision of:
- 117.000 sqm of Academic space including, instructional, faculty & administration;
- 42.000 sqm of housing for students, faculty and staff;
- 34.000 sqm of car parking;
- 8.200 sqm of research areas.
01. Raised floor made of panels type PG3AVV with high density calcium sulphate, core 34 mm, steel tray on bottom, top covering as following:
- antistatic vinyl (9.300 sqm)
- linoleum (1.200 sqm)
- artificial stone (253 sqm)
- natural wood oak (1.008 sqm)
02. Labfloor system (sealed raised floor) and acoustic pads for laboratories area.
Substructure type MPS without stringers for FFH 10, 15, 20, 30 and 33 cm. Substructure type MPH with heavy stringers for FFH 60, 100 and 105 cm.
Credits: Rafael Vinoly Architects