Find out more about the Raised Floor System
CORK RAISED FLOOR IS NESITE’S NEW PROPOSAL MADE FROM NATURAL MATERIALS, A ZERO-IMPACT SOLUTION ON THE ENVIRONMENT WITH EXCELLENT MECHANICAL AND PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS.
• ACOUSTIC IMPROVEMENT → thanks to its honeycomb structure (40 million capsules of air / cm3), cork absorbs vibrations and sound waves. Tests confirm that the use of cork reduces footfall noises up to 53% compared to laminates.
• EXCELLENT THERMAL INSULATION → the heat conduction coefficient of this material is 0.037-0.040 W / (mK). Cork maintains insulating properties at a wide range of temperatures with realized energy savings.
• ANTI-STATIC → the cork surface doesn’t accumulate electrical charges, therefore the phenomenon of attraction and accumulation of dust is not there. Cork surfaces are easy to maintain and clean.
• FOOTFALL COMFORT →studies certify that after 45 minutes of walking on different surfaces, cork offers greater comfort, reducing the feeling of fatigue compared to linoleum, laminate and ceramic.
• WATER-REPELLENT AND NON-ABSORBENT → this feature is caused by the presence of suberin which represents the 39-45% of the cork mass. This substance increases the water-repellent properties, strengthens it and acts as a thermal insulator.
• 100% RECYCLABLE →the wasted material is used to produce agglomerates for construction, clothing and much more.
Cork introduces a unique materiality in the spaces, both in terms of shades and textures, combining design, style and respect for the environment.
The cork covering is also proposed by the INTERIOR division of Nesite as a wall covering.
The cork finishing is available in NATURAL CORK and DIGITAL CORK versions.