TETRIS is a raised floor system with tongue and groove edge, made of calcium sulphate, the only building material of its kind that is classified throughout Europe with building materials class A1, non – combustible (acc. to DIN EN 13501-1).
The dry laying of TETRIS Floor offers numerous advantages compared with wet flooring systems, and can be combined with any type of floor covering and size, for a wide range of applications.
Panel dimensions: 1200 x 600mm and 600 x 600mm with tongue and groove edge.
Available in various thicknesses, it allows access to the underfloor only in certain points, through access panels.
TETRIS FLOOR – CHARACTERISTICS:
• Rapid and efficient installation thanks to the dry laying.
• Great mechanical resistance thanks to the hardness of the tongue and groove system.
• Surface smoothness.
• Fire resistance class REI 30 (according to UNI EN 13501-2).
• Acoustic insulation.
• It can be finished with any type of top covering, loose – laid or glued.
• Possibility to install dry walls directly on the Tetris Floor, as well as to install ramps, steps and terracing (es. auditorium).