The flexibility of the raised floor and the beauty of nature A game of joints and heights, modules and compositions Floora, a new way of experiencing indoor greenery Floora is the flexible system of floor plants, interchangeable with the raised panels, which allows you to design personalised green areas in indoor spaces. Its
- Flexible system of floor plants, interchangeable with the raised floor panels
- Hydroponics system
- Custom compositions
- Easy to install and maintain
Floora is the flexible system of floor plants, interchangeable with the raised floor panels, which allows you to design customized green areas in indoor spaces
The flexibility of the raised floor and the beauty of nature. A game of joints and heights, modules and compositions. Floora invents a new mode of indoor greenery.
01) The use of expanded clay Hydroponics is distinguished by the total absence of soil, which is in fact replaced by expanded clay, offering the possibility to grow anywhere without getting dirty. Moreover, clay has many other positive aspects compared to soil:– it is an inert material, its use drastically reduces the formation of mould, bacteria or other allergens.– it does not dry and does not compact, ensuring better support for plant development.– it guarantees perfect drainage of the nutritive liquid, plants grow faster and healthier. slowly releases absorbed water, saving about 80% of water compared to traditional plantation.
2) Absence of chemical products –
the use of herbicides in hydroponics is absent.
3) Easy maintenance
– plants in hydroponics need few simple attentions, often limited to irrigation 1 – 2 times a month.
Data sheet download