Nesite’s outdoor raised floors are a system composed of high-performance mechanical panels designed to ensure dimensional stability in various weather conditions, promoting rainwater runoff and moisture rising.
Practical and easy to install, the outdoor floating floor repurposes the flexibility of dry-laying in a wide range of colors, allowing maximum creativity in the creation of terraces, gardens and landscaped parks, pool edges or patios.
Outdoor raised floor is the ideal solution for creating functional and design-oriented outdoor spaces. Thanks to its modular design, it is easy to install and allows you to create flat surfaces, even on uneven terrain. Resistant to weather and atmospheric agents, it is perfect for creating walkways, patios or relax areas quickly and without masonry work.
HOW IT’S MADE
The system is composed of panels obtained through the coupling of the upper finish – stoneware or stoneware – to a structural core of sintered material. Only recycled components are used in production, pressed and sintered at very high temperatures, in order to obtain a product that is both high-performing and environmentally sustainable, free of pollutants or toxic substances.
The support structure, on the other hand, is composed of adjustable modular pvc supports that can be adapted to any type of floor and subfloor, making for an even and stable floor throughout.
The supports can be fixed or adjustable in height, allowing for both very low (1.2 cm) and very high (62cm) heights. The heads of the supports also have a special self-levelling configuration, which ensure a perfectly horizontal plane even on sloping slabs.
– Fast installation compared with traditional systems, with consequent time-saving. The absence of floor’s settling time
eliminates the risk of water infiltration into the slab.
– Easily and quickly inspect the underfloor plenum in case of repair of the insulating coating and consequently save costs of demolition and refurbishment of slabs and finishing materials, as well as save time during repair intervention.
– Improved thermal insulation thanks to the plenum
between the raised floor and the slab.
– Plenum ventilation, with consequent elimination of damp and of radon gas
– Improved water drainage, the floor is dry and safe immediately.
– Wide selection of colors and finishes, in order to match any outdoor decor style
Tell us about your project, and we will accompany you in the implementation with comprehensive advice, from identifying the best solution to installation.